Do you travel around the world rehearsing and performing? Or, maybe you perform on a Cruise Ship or a short summer engagement at a holiday camp.

Working as a musician is deemed to be manual labour and is exempt on standard travel insurance?

So, what can we do for you?

Musicians Insurance Services offer a travel insurance policy that will cover your activities when you leave these shores to perform as a musician or entertainer which can be tailored to suit your destination, number of trips and length of trips taken in a year.

Our musicians insurance rates start from as little as £27.00 for a single trip rate for a 7 day trip to Europe and all policies can be extended to cover full worldwide* cover as well as multiple trips throughout the year.

Our cover includes:

£25,000 personal accident**

£5,000,000 Medical expenses

£1,500 baggage***

£400 money

£5,000 Cancellation

£2,000,000 Personal Liability

£25,000 Legal expenses

*excluding certain countries where the advice of the government is “not to travel”

**A limit of £5,000 applies in respect of persons under 16 years of age.

***musical instruments are excluded and can be insured on a M.I.S. instrument policy.

For further information about our musicians insurance, or if you’re looking for a quote, give us a call on 01246 252 868